- One Felted Shea Butter Soap
- Easy to grip, this 100% wool covered soap gently exfoliates
- Leaves skin feeling clean and soft.
- Wool will shrink along with soap.
- When soap is gone you will be left with a little scrubby.
- Great for cleaning hard-working hands.
- Made with essential oils.
- Comes nestled in attractive recycled cardboard gift box.
- Box is labeled with instructions and information.
- Soap is handmade by me and vegan friendly.
- Each one is unique and colorful!
To use: Hold soap under running water while repeatedly turning bar over in your hands. Gently squeeze until suds appear.
Wool will shrink along with soap. When soap is gone you will be left with a little scrubby which can be re-filled with soap slivers or guest soaps. After each use squeeze remaining water out and set to dry in any kind of soap rack that provides ventilation.
Plum Blossom Farm is unique because all of the animals have a forever home here. Unlike other sheep farms, no animals are ever sold off when they are done being “profitable”. All our critters are sweet individuals and each one is like a family member to us. Thanks so much for supporting compassionate small farms!